Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie ? on Igaging Absolute DRO
Photo 
I have been reading and decided to invest in DRO scales and Al's blu-DRO bluetooth adapter using a tablet w/TouchDRO. I am confused on the compatibility of the Igaging Absolute DRO with TouchDro and the bluetooth adapter. Will the system work? If not is there a future update forth coming to make it work?  Thanks in advance Bobby

[Image: 205483.htm][Image: 205483.htm]
(11-10-2016, 12:23 AM)bcloud Wrote: I have been reading and decided to invest in DRO scales and Al's blu-DRO bluetooth adapter using a tablet w/TouchDRO. I am confused on the compatibility of the Igaging Absolute DRO with TouchDro and the bluetooth adapter. Will the system work? If not is there a future update forth coming to make it work?  Thanks in advance Bobby

bcloud
For Absolute scales you need the TouchDRO iGaging board. As long as your scales are Absolute DRO Plus you will be OK
Al's Blu DRO is basically Arduino Basic adapter in a box. It supports only DigiMag scales and will not support the newer scales. He uses the sketch I developer and Ryshard M. improved upon. I have since stopped using Arduino because it has more noise issues than the MSP430 firmware. 
Regards
Yuriy
(11-10-2016, 12:47 AM)Yuriy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 12:23 AM)bcloud Wrote: I have been reading and decided to invest in DRO scales and Al's blu-DRO bluetooth adapter using a tablet w/TouchDRO. I am confused on the compatibility of the Igaging Absolute DRO with TouchDro and the bluetooth adapter. Will the system work? If not is there a future update forth coming to make it work?  Thanks in advance Bobby

bcloud
For Absolute scales you need the TouchDRO iGaging board. As long as your scales are Absolute DRO Plus you will be OK
Al's Blu DRO is basically Arduino Basic adapter in a box. It supports only DigiMag scales and will not support the newer scales. He uses the sketch I developer and Ryshard M. improved upon. I have since stopped using Arduino because it has more noise issues than the MSP430 firmware. 
Regards
Yuriy

Thank you for the quick response, I will look at your website store for purchase after the scales arrive to determine the plug type? I want to order the 4- port USB boards. Thanks again