Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to connect to the app
So I'm using an arduino uno and a red bear ble mini and can't seem to get the app to recognize it. When I use the redbear app it is able to send data to my phone but the app doesnt see it as a bluetooth device.

I've also tried using the seeed blue tooth shield and while I can get it to connect to the app, it will disconnect after a few seconds but x,y,x values don't change while I move the scales in that time.

I am having a hard time figuring out what the problem is and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
(09-28-2016, 05:37 PM)Michael Wrote: So I'm using an arduino uno and a red bear ble mini and can't seem to get the app to recognize it. When I use the redbear app it is able to send data to my phone but the app doesnt see it as a bluetooth device.

I've also tried using the seeed blue tooth shield and while I can get it to connect to the app, it will disconnect after a few seconds but x,y,x values don't change while I move the scales in that time.

I am having a hard time figuring out what the problem is and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Michael,
Are you able to connect to the controller using a terminal app (BlueTerm for example)? If yes, do you see data coming in?
Regards
Yuriy
(09-28-2016, 05:54 PM)Yuriy Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 05:37 PM)Michael Wrote: So I'm using an arduino uno and a red bear ble mini and can't seem to get the app to recognize it. When I use the redbear app it is able to send data to my phone but the app doesnt see it as a bluetooth device.

Michael,
Are you able to connect to the controller using a terminal app (BlueTerm for example)? If yes, do you see data coming in?
Regards
Yuriy

Incidentally Yuriy
I wrote to you over on the "Buying from Yuiry..." thread. Did you see my post??
(09-28-2016, 05:54 PM)Yuriy Wrote:

Michael,
Regards
Yuriy

I tried using BlueTerm and that wouldnt connect to the shield