Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange effect with Shahe scales
(02-07-2018, 06:01 PM)CHAPICHAPO Wrote: Hello all,
Finally, it's not a good idea to use the MSP430 in my projet. I have read this blog and decided to start with MSP430 because it's seem to be more confortable than the Arduino. But the code source of the MSP430 in not open and when you have problems with the chinises scales you are bloked, no helps.
So if you hesitate between MSP430 and Arduino choose the last one and save your money.
Arduino is open source projet.
Bye

Hi,
I understand your point of view and understand that you are disappointing, but you do realize that the way I make money is by selling the boards, right? I don't charge for the app and don't flood you with ads on the site or in the application. How many Android apps do you use that are free of charge or ads?

I'm not forcing you to buy or use TouchDRO boards or the app. In fact all but one versions of the firmware is available for free download on the site. For the pre-made boards I very clearly list which protocols are supported, and once I get around to updating the firmware, I will add the scale that you have.

I used to provide source for all of the code (Android app and controllers) with GPL license, but people could care less about licensing, so I ended up being a free R&D department for SIEG and a few other companies. ThisĀ https://littlemachineshop.com/products/p...uctID=5513 is not licensed or endorsed by me. At this point I don't see any value in sharing the source code. So far 3 or 4 people asked for it (out of 75,000 something users) so it doesn't appear to be a broad problem.

Regards
Yuriy

Messages In This Thread
Strange effect with Shahe scales - by lushifushi - 11-13-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 11-13-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 11-14-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 11-24-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 12-09-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 01-17-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Strange effect with Shahe scales - by Yuriy - 02-07-2018, 09:23 PM