Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same tablet ,two machines
Hi all.
I use touch dro on my mill and it works great .Now I am building one for my lathe and would like
to use the same tablet for both if that's possible but I am unsure how I would go about this.
I know I can change in the settings between the two but calibration may be an issue .
Is there some way of downloading the app twice and naming them mill , lathe dro ?
or just buy another tablet .
Sorry I am a dummy when it comes to this.
Cheers
John
(07-13-2017, 01:26 AM)Johno1958 Wrote: Hi all.
I use touch dro on my mill and it works great .Now I am building one for my lathe and would like
to use the same tablet for both if that's possible but I am unsure how I would go about this.
I know I can change in the settings between the two but calibration may be an issue .
Is there some way of downloading the app twice and naming them mill , lathe dro ?
Cheers
John
John,
You have multiple preference banks. Calibration data, points, tools, workspace, etc are stored in separate banks as well, so you can safely setup bank A for the mill, bank B for the lath and switch between them as much as you want.

Regards
Yuriy
(07-13-2017, 02:03 AM)YuriyThank you Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 01:26 AM)Johno1958 Wrote: Hi all.
Cheers
John
John,
You have multiple preference banks. Calibration data, points, tools, workspace, etc are stored in separate banks as well, so you can safely setup bank A for the mill, bank B for the lath and switch between them as much as you want.

Regards
Yuriy