Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIY dro discontinued all but one adaptor
Yuri, anyone. My old early, pre esp32 adaptor is giving problems. I figured I’ll take the plunge and get a new adaptor. I use 3204 capacitive scales because they fit under my cross-slide. Diy dro no longer sells the igaging adaptor and the glass scale adaptor does not support capacitive scales. What to do? I really don’t want to change scales. If i changed scales i would just buy a complete dro kit from vevor 

Please help.
(01-07-2024, 01:57 AM)Aussieatlarge Wrote: Yuri, anyone. My old early, pre esp32 adaptor is giving problems. I figured I’ll take the plunge and get a new adaptor. I use 3204 capacitive scales because they fit under my cross-slide. Diy dro no longer sells the igaging adaptor and the glass scale adaptor does not support capacitive scales. What to do? I really don’t want to change scales. If i changed scales i would just buy a complete dro kit from vevor 

Please help.

Hi,
Unfortunately I don't sell capacitive adapters anymore. Capacitive scales don't make much sense anymore (glass scales cost about as much as capacitive scales, and work much better). 

Regards
Yuriy