Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRO Controller API?
Hello,

Just joined, first post...

I recently received my Bluetooth DRO controller. It's the fully assembled version with four mini-B USB ports.

I planned to use this board as one of several outboard hardware components in a system controlled by a PC based C# .NET application created in a Virtual Studio environment. I'm using the InTheHand Bluetooth library as the main API to the Bluetooth interface of the board.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any examples on the Internet to help me with the details of this board. My PC can successfully find and pair with the board, that was pretty easy with the InTheHand library. But now what? How do I access the data lines of the four individual USB ports on the board. How do I read the raw data from each port?

There is no Arduino board in the architecture of the system. There is no Android tablet in architecture of the system. The PC is supposed to periodically read data from the four ports (via Bluetooth) and incorporate the retrieved data into a complex mix of other hardware involving cameras (Canon API) a 3D printer, various sensors from Yactopuce (Yapi API) and more.

Where is the API or library for programming this board? Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer, but after spending hours searching on the Internet I've come up empty handed.  Huh

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Brian

Messages In This Thread
DRO Controller API? - by odlumb1492 - 12-07-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by lesjones36@gmail.com - 12-08-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by odlumb1492 - 12-08-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by lesjones36@gmail.com - 12-08-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by odlumb1492 - 12-09-2018, 04:12 AM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by lesjones36@gmail.com - 12-09-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: DRO Controller API? - by odlumb1492 - 12-09-2018, 11:54 AM