Forum

Full Version: Pimping my Mill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connecting iGaging Scales to TouchDRO Controller

Yuriy's latest post has been invaluable. The scales, board and TouchDRO app all connected and functioned flawlessly. All that remains is to install the scales on the Taig mill. This task will be a pleasure, knowing how well the final product will work. This project is a godsend and it all started with a rather aimless stroll through various websites until striking gold with Yuriy's Toys. I had no concrete plan and now have everything I need - all in a couple of weeks.

Those who are looking for an Android tablet can find a good deal at B&H Photo in New York.
A new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with a tablet cover for $128.00 (free shipping).
Thank you,
knapper
(12-12-2016, 12:40 AM)knapper Wrote: [ -> ]Connecting iGaging Scales to TouchDRO Controller

Yuriy's latest post has been invaluable. The scales, board and TouchDRO app all connected and functioned flawlessly. All that remains is to install the scales on the Taig mill. This task will be a pleasure, knowing how well the final product will work. This project is a godsend and it all started with a rather aimless stroll through various websites until striking gold with Yuriy's Toys. I had no concrete plan and now have everything I need - all in a couple of weeks.

Those who are looking for an Android tablet can find a good deal at B&H Photo in New York.
A new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with a tablet cover for $128.00 (free shipping).
Thank you,
knapper

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you find the project useful Smile
Galaxy Tab A 8 is a great tablet for TouchDRO. It's one of my standard test tablets and it strikes a good balance between size and usability. 
When the project is done, please feel free to post some pictures in the gallery section. I'm curious how it looks on a Taig.

Thank you
Yuriy

P.S. Also, please spread the word about the project. I don't have an "advertising budget", so I rely solely on word-of-the-mouth "marketing".