Forum

Full Version: buy bluetooth kit ... hox to ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I am am the black friday newbie  .[Image: wink.png].... I am french, retired, and after have seen the youtube movies on bluetooth DRO 
I have decided to, try  and buy the bluetooth kit for ARCEUROTRADE Digital Readout Bars with Dedicated Remote Display for X ,Y and Z movments on my HQ-400 combi lathe/mill .
I have tried to order with google chrome , internet explorer , and firefox BUT I have a return error when I try to add in the basket and pay with paypal or visa  Angry Angry .
Have you the same problem ?
Is there a solution to buy on an other web page ? or how to ?
Thanks for your help Idea
Best regards
Michel
(11-27-2016, 04:52 PM)semimi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I am am the black friday newbie  .[Image: wink.png].... I am french, retired, and after have seen the youtube movies on bluetooth DRO 
I have decided to, try  and buy the bluetooth kit for ARCEUROTRADE Digital Readout Bars with Dedicated Remote Display for X ,Y and Z movments on my HQ-400 combi lathe/mill .
I have tried to order with google chrome , internet explorer , and firefox BUT I have a return error when I try to add in the basket and pay with paypal or visa  Angry Angry .
Have you the same problem ?
Is there a solution to buy on an other web page ? or how to ?
Thanks for your help Idea
Best regards
Michel

Michel,
I suspect you are trying to buy from bludro.com. This is not my website and I have nothing to do with it. If you want to buy a genuine TouchDRO board, please go to http://www.yuriystoys.com/p/store.html and get one from there. 

Thank you
Yuriy
Hello Yuriy
Thanks for your reply , no , I have tried on your web page : http://www.yuriystoys.com/p/store.html , but it's impossible to order , the paiement page is blocked with all internet software as I said on my first message....
I don't understand ?
Thanks and regards
Michel
PS: the message in french :
Échec de la connexion sécurisée

La connexion avec le serveur a été réinitialisée pendant le chargement de la page.

La page que vous essayez de consulter ne peut pas être affichée car l’authenticité des données reçues ne peut être vérifiée.
Veuillez contacter les propriétaires du site web pour les informer de ce problème.
Hello Yuriy
I have ordered today without problem a bluetooth DRO interface kit after decreased some security options in my internet software.
Thanks for sending to my paypal address .

Best regards

Michel