Forum

Full Version: MSP430 + Glass Scales, need help with voltage divider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Trying to get an MSP430 working with Glass scales, but cannot figure out the wiring of the 2 resistor voltage divider.

I am using Ditron scales with a Dsub 9 connector, The pinouts is the same as what is posted on the site.

I am hoping for an actual photo as it is hard me to to understand the diagrams on the site.  Just really need a photo of how 1 axis is setup as I will be able to figure out how to wire the additional axis's

This is the page I have been looking at.  https://www.yuriystoys.com/2014/01/conne...es-to.html

Also I assume I don't need any additional power supplies, just the usb phone charger which will power the MSP430 and the glass scales?

I previously built the igaging diy msp430 by following the detailed photos but I can no longer use it as I ended up with an incompatible Chinese scale.

Thank you
Hello Buddy,
I saw  your forum post. It was really nice . I found its highly informative and knowledgeable forum post.Thanks for sharing this forum  post. keep going. And forum  post  more. 
Also read:  adecco louisville ky
thanks