Forum

Full Version: touchdro not connecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using an Acer A1-810, android 4.4.2 and cannot get touchdro to connect to arduino with hc-05 bluetooth. hc-05 works with other apps, both android and PC based.
I have bluetooth terminal app for android and I can connect it to hc-05 just fine and see the coordinate text from arduino ok. But, I cannot even get touchdro to connect. I hit connect, it brings up the list of available devices, I select HC-05 and get an unable to connect to device message.

Any thoughts?

tj
(07-20-2016, 09:06 PM)9alfred99 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using an Acer A1-810, android 4.4.2 and cannot get touchdro to connect to arduino with hc-05 bluetooth. hc-05 works with other apps, both android and PC based.
I have bluetooth terminal app for android and I can connect it to hc-05 just fine and see the coordinate text from arduino ok. But, I cannot even get touchdro to connect. I hit connect, it brings up the list of available devices, I select HC-05 and get an unable to connect to device message.

Any thoughts?

tj

I'm sure you've tried it already, but try removing power from the Arduino & replacing it while the TouchDRO app is open.
(07-20-2016, 11:45 PM)leepeedin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 09:06 PM)9alfred99 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using an Acer A1-810, android 4.4.2 and cannot get touchdro to connect to arduino with hc-05 bluetooth. hc-05 works with other apps, both android and PC based.

Any thoughts?

tj

I'm sure you've tried it already, but try removing power from the Arduino & replacing it while the TouchDRO app is open.

Yep, same error, unable to connect.

tj
(07-21-2016, 12:53 AM)9alfred99 Wrote: [ -> ]

Any thoughts?

tj

tj

Which version of the app are you using? 4.4.2 is a "problem child". I added special handling in the 2.5 (beta). Please check in the "Settings" what the version/build is.

Thank you
Yuriy
Yuriy
(07-21-2016, 12:53 AM)9alfred99 Wrote: [ -> ]

Any thoughts?

tj

e

tj

Which version of the app are you using? 4.4.2 is a "problem child". I added special handling in the 2.5 (beta). Please check in the "Settings" what the version/build is.

Thank you
Yuriy

Version 2.0.0 Build 2014-11-07. Its the one on google store.

tj